Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

1994 Classic Tri Cards #T46

Today we look at the 1994 Classic Tri Card.  When I first decided to try and find every LaTroy card made this was one of the tougher ones for me to find.  It was on my short list of needed cards for quite a while before I found one.  Then all of a sudden I found a few of them and haven't seen another one for sale in a few years.  This card features 3 different players and each mini card is perforated in the middle so you could tear them apart if you wanted to.  They used good pictures that fill up the space very nicely in my opinion.


The back has a little bio about each players 1993 season.  No stats which is a little different but I suppose with the size of the card they were a bit limited on what they could put on there.  1 of 8000 made, I wonder how many of them were torn apart into individual cards.

The last time I saw one of these at a card show was a few years ago.  A local dealer had an autographed copy where all three players had signed the card.  Of course I had to buy it.


I'm generally not interested in autographs that I didn't get myself but I made an exception for this one.  I figured the odds of me finding these 3 guys and getting them to sign the card was pretty slim.

Grand total with the auto = 4

No comments:

Post a Comment