Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

1995 Holsum Bread Full Sheet

Today's post is a continuation of sorts from yesterday.  Today we are featuring an uncut sheet of 1995 Holsum bread cards.  The sheet features 12 cards from the Holsum bread series.  I don't know if this was the complete set or just a part of it.  I got this a number of years ago before I had found the individual card.


I remember a couple of the guys on there but most I had never heard of.  Beside the LaTroy card I like that they included Torii Hunter in the set.  He was always a fan favorite with the Twins and one of my favorite Twins players.  I like the angle of his photo and the concentration you see on his face.


And here's the back side.  Not too exciting but fun to read the short player bios on each card.  I'd like to find a nice frame for this sometime so I can hang it up and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment