Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

93-94 Fleer Excel #95

In our third installment we take a look at the 93-94 Fleer Excel card # 95.  This is one of my favorite photos on any of LaTroy's cards.  Not sure if he was going for the intimidating tough guy look or if the photographer just caught him in between poses.  Either way, I like it!


The back of the card is just as nice as the front.  A large photo, team logo, and some stats.  All it needs is some fun facts and this would be perfect!  For the longest time I thought it was a necklace he was wearing that said 'Hawk", but after looking closer at it just days ago I realized it is on his shirt.  The other thing I noticed was that to the left of the stat box you can see he is holding up right hand.  I wonder if he was holding something or pointing or...?  I'd love to see the original photo sometime and see what it is.

58 of these beauties currently reside in my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment