Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

1995 Holsum Bread

We are going to jump ahead here a little bit for this next card. I thought we would stay with the Wizards cards for a bit longer.  This is what I call the 1995 Holsum Bread card. I do not know exactly what year this card came out but it has stats on the back from the 1994 season, so my guess is this came out in 1995 or maybe late 1994.  The front has a nice action photo of LaTroy along with the team logo and the Holsum logo.


The back of the card has his full minor league stats, some career highlights, and the logos again.  No card number though which I find to be odd.



I have only seen one of these cards over the years.  My guess is that this was only available in the Ft. Wayne area in packages of bread or possible was a stadium giveaway.  If anyone has any more info on this card or the card set I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment